Trans-Identifying Man Arrested After Body Found in His Trunk Following Car Crash

by J Pelkey
0 comment
Myles “Margot” Lewis

A trans-identifying man from Iowa was arrested after a dead body was found in his car following a crash.

According to The Post Millennial, Myles “Margot” Lewis, 32, was arrested on Saturday after crashing on I-90 in Minnesota, while attempting to flee the state.

When authorities arrived at the scene, officers found a body wrapped in a bed sheet, blanket, futon-style mattress, and a tarp in the back of Lewis’s car.

The body has since been identified as 35-year-old trans activist Liara Tsai.

Newsletter Signup

Victim Liara Tsai – Instagram

Of course, legacy media is falsely reporting that they are “women,” although both the victim and the suspect are trans-identifying males.

The Star Tribune reported that Lewis has been charged in the Olmsted County District Court in Rochester with felony interference with a dead body.

However, the criminal complaint did not specify whether Lewis was responsible for Tsai’s death.

Per The Post Millennial:

A trans-identified suspect from Iowa was criminally charged on Tuesday after being found with the dead body of murdered Minneapolis transgender activist, Liara Tsai, 35. Both the victim and suspect are trans-identifying males.

Myles “Margot” G. Lewis, 32, of New Liberty, Iowa, was arrested on Saturday around 7 am after Lewis crashed into a guardrail on I-90 near Eyota, Minnesota. Authorities discovered Tsai’s dead body in Lewis’s car while responding to the crash site. Tsai was located deceased on the back seat wrapped in a bed sheet, blanket, futon-style mattress, and a tarp, police said, per the Star Tribune.

Margot Lewis, 32, is the murder suspect. Lewis is reported in local media as being an “Iowa woman” but he identified as a “trans girl” on now-deleted social media. Background checks show Lewis used the name Myles Gerald Lewis in the past. He leaves behind a social media history of far-left posts common among American trans activists.

He interacted often on social media with Liara Tsai, the murder victim.

A deputy noted that Tsai was found with a large wound to the neck near the carotid artery, and a Minneapolis police officer’s report filed that evening classified Tsai’s death as murder by a deadly weapon, such as a knife or “cutting instrument,” according to police documents.

After authorities discovered Tsai’s dead body, Minneapolis police conducted a welfare check requested by the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension at Tsai’s home. Officers found a “scene indicating violence” at the victim’s home, according to a police statement.

Lewis reportedly refused to speak to investigators and jail staff after being booked. Lewis, who reportedly took a vow of silence, requested a sign language interpreter and only communicated via written message or hand signal communication.

Steven Seuling, who works at the Pourhouse in downtown Minneapolis, told police he had hired Tsai to play at his bar on Sunday but Tsai was a no-show. The victim reportedly told Seuling on Friday that a friend was coming to town to visit.

Lewis will appear back in court on July 5.

A deputy observed a “gaping puncture wound” on Tsai’s neck near the carotid artery, and a report filed by a Minneapolis police officer that evening classified Tsai’s death as murder by a deadly weapon, such as a knife or another “cutting instrument,” according to police documents.

According to Lewis’ social media profile, he is a transtifa member.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Breaking Digest is focused on reporting breaking news that matters to the American people.

Edtior's Picks

Latest Articles