BREAKING: President Trump Crushes Nikki Haley in Her Home State During South Carolina’s GOP Primary

by J Pelkey
0 comment

President Trump crushed Nikki Haley in her home state during South Carolina’s presidential primary.

According to NBC projections, Trump emerged victorious with 58% of the vote, leaving Haley with 42%.

From NBC News:

Former President Donald Trump won a resounding victory in South Carolina’s GOP presidential primary on Saturday, NBC News projects, continuing a winning streak through each Republican nominating contest so far — and putting him in position to potentially clinch the party’s presidential nomination within the next month.

Defeat for former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is a blow in her home state. A total of 50 delegates were on the line in Saturday’s contest, which are split between the statewide winner and the winner of each congressional district. And Trump’s dominant performance in the exit polling and earliest results suggest he could pull off a clean sweep.

The NBC exit poll shows Trump and Haley fighting to a near-draw among Republican voters with college degrees: Trump 51%, Haley 47%. But it was a blowout among the bigger group of primary voters without degrees: Trump 75%, Haley 25%.

Despite Haley losing every primary so far, she vows to remain in the race. Many pundits argue that it’s high time for her to step back and exit the stage.

Newsletter Signup

As the South Carolina primary results rolled in on Saturday night, Trump weighed on the state of the race.

“I was just informed that we got double the number of votes that has ever been received in the great state of South Carolina,” Trump said on Saturday.


Despite us being told many times that the machines can’t connect to the internet, earlier on Saturday, there were reports of voting tabulator issues in at least one precinct in Richmond, due to the internet being down.

Michelle Backus from Real America’s Voice was present at Satchel Ford Elementary in Columbia, SC. She interviewed Tony Burkes, a voter in that precinct, who reported encountering an error message after submitting his ballot through the scanner.


Watch a longer clip of President Trump’s victory speech below:

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Breaking Digest is focused on reporting breaking news that matters to the American people.

Edtior's Picks

Latest Articles